We are excited to invite medical professionals of all backgrounds to join our Professional Membership! In this post, learn what the Membership is, who can join, the benefits, and how to join.
What is Professional Membership?
Professional Membership is a network of medical professionals committed to advancing the understanding of and quality of care for patients with Turner Syndrome.
Who can join?
Medical professionals of all backgrounds are invited to join, including, but not limited to:
- Primary Care Providers
- Physical Therapists
- Physician’s Assistants
What are the benefits of membership?
There are many benefits of becoming a Professional Member:
- Express your commitment to the Turner Syndrome community
- Network with other medical professionals through an online platform
- Highlight your practice to patients seeking care
- Access curated resources and materials to learn about TS and support your patients, such as brochures and webinars
- Stay up-to-date on TS research through our catalogue of white papers
- Contribute your expertise in a way that is meaningful to you, like presenting a webinar or writing an article
- Gain first access to our latest opportunities for medical professionals such as committee involvement
How do I become a Professional Member?
Becoming a Professional Member is easy! Annual membership is available to individual medical professionals by giving a $100 tax-deductible donation to support Turner Syndrome Foundation. Additionally, groups of up to 10 medical professionals can join for a $500 annual donation. Once your donation has been made, you will be invited to access the benefits of membership.
We hope that you will become a Professional Member and invite others to join as well! Please share this opportunities with your colleagues, friends, and family members. Individuals with TS are also encouraged to share this opportunity with their trusted health care providers. Become a partner in care- join the Professional Membership!