Each year, we have many occasions to celebrate–birthdays and holidays like Valentine’s Day, to name a few. We often use art, especially greeting card art, to commemorate these moments and express our feelings to those we love. Transform your messages into unforgettable sentiments for your recipients by participating in the Turner Syndrome Foundation’s (TSF) 2022 Greeting Card Auction in February 2022.
How the TSF Greeting Card Auction Works
TSF’s Greeting Card Auction is an event in which artists from across the globe create charming masterpieces for all occasions and donate them to benefit TSF. Greeting card connoisseurs and art enthusiasts will bid on their favorite cards in February 2022. After the auction ends, TSF will send the cards to the highest bidders.
This event repeated again in 2022 and has become an annual tradition. If you would like to learn more, contact Lori on instagram on @mulchlady6!
View & Bid on One-Of-A-Kind Designer Cards
The Greeting Card Auction will take place February 4th – 7th, 2022 on Instagram @mulchlady6.
- This event will help spread TS awareness and help the TS community get the resources they need to face their challenges.
- We need your help to ensure that this event makes a huge impact.
- As an artist, you can help by creating your masterpieces for the card auction and notifying Lori. You can also help by telling other artists and your fans about the auction.
- As an art fan, you can help by telling your loved ones and favorite artists about the event and encouraging them to participate. As the auction draws closer, tell as many people as possible about it to build excitement around the event.
We encourage you to show up for the global TS community and support our cause!
Where the Money from the Auction Goes
All the money made from the auction will go directly to TSF to help the TS community by:
- increasing access to healthcare and treatments;
- advocating for financial and legal protections that help TS patients their challenges;
- promoting research on TS diagnosis, symptoms, and treatments;
- improving global support for the TS community; and
- reducing the amount of late TS diagnoses, and
- improving treatments and support from doctors, educators, and researchers.
How To Help as an Artist
If you’re an artist eager to help decrease late diagnosis of rare genetic conditions like TS, promote gender equality, and diminish the cultural and financial gaps in the healthcare system, this event is for you!
Contributing your creativity to this cause by planning your cards now! Email Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you would like to participate in this auction.
You can also help spread the word by telling other artists and supporters on social media about the event.
How To Help as an Art Fan
If you’re an art fan who wants to support this auction, you can help by telling anyone you can about it, including:
- charities related to causes you support,
- your social media followers, and/or
- artists you know who would participate in this auction.
Written by Elizabeth Rivera, TSF blog content coordinator, and edited by Susan Herman, TSF volunteer lead blog editor.
60 Power of Art Quotes Celebrating the Beauty of Creation (2021) (everydaypower.com)
greeting card | History, Types, & Statistics | Britannica
Our Mission – Turner Syndrome Foundation
Turner Syndrome Foundation’s Initiatives – Turner Syndrome Foundation
Living with Turner Syndrome – Turner Syndrome Foundation
Learning with Turner Syndrome – Turner Syndrome Foundation
Research Turner Syndrome – Turner Syndrome Foundation
© Turner Syndrome Foundation, 2021