As a Foundation that relies 100% on the generosity of donors, we are very grateful to every partner and supporter that helps to grow and sustain our mission. In this post, you can learn about some of the businesses that have been supporting us and how individuals can give back through these businesses. Additionally, find out how your business can become a supporter!
What is TSF?
The Turner Syndrome Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to give women and girls with Turner Syndrome, as well as their caretakers, the resources they need to excel. Additionally, we also have a mission to educate health care professionals, educators, and all members of society about Turner Syndrome. We invite everyone make a positive impact on the Turner Syndrome community through advocacy and awareness. Furthermore, we prioritize promoting and facilitating research that improves the overall understanding of Turner Syndrome to improve future care options and outcomes.
Businesses Supporting TSF
Investors Bank Care2Share
If you have a personal checking or saving account with Investors Bank, you can help contribute to TSF with their free Care2Share Program!
Care2Share allows you to link your account to TSF after enrolling. Once enrolled, Investors Bank donates .25% on the average monthly balance* of your checking account or .15% or the average monthly balance* of your savings account to TSF quarterly.
This is an easy and safe way to donate to TSF, since Investors Bank will keep all account information (name, balance information, etc.) confidential.
Want to take-up this opportunity? Click here to learn more!
TD Bank Affinity
Another way you can aid TSF’s mission is by joining TD Bank’s Affinity program! With this program, TSF receives a percentage of the average balance of all linked TD Bank Affinity Program accounts.
When you become a TD Bank member or if you already have an account, you just need to request that your account is added to the Affinity Program. This is a safe way to donate to TSF, since your information will be confidential. Only TD Bank will know your information.
When joining the program, don’t forget our code- A3538- to link your contributions to TSF!
Want to learn more about how to invest in this opportunity? Click here!
One other great way you can help TSF’s cause is by using another one of our partner’s services, Amazon Smile!
To use Amazon Smile from the web, you need to:
- Choose TSF as your chosen charity.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com, not amazon.com.
- Amazon donates .5% of your purchase to TSF.
You can also use Amazon Smile on mobile devices, which in that case, you need to:
- Join Amazon Smile online at smile.amazon.com
- Download the Amazon shopping app’s latest version on Google Play for Android phones or the App Store for IOS.
- Open the app.
- Go into the main menu’s Settings section and tap AmazonSmile.
- Follow the visual instructions to connect Amazon Smile on your computer to your phone.
Does this opportunity interest you? Is so, click here to join and learn more!
Along with Investors Bank, TD Bank, and Amazon Smile, another way you can contribute to TSF’s cause is by using eBay!
To use eBay to support TSF, you can either directly donate or sell items that benefit our charity using these 4 steps:
- First, elect TSF on eBay’s Charity Search section.
- Then, sell your items and ship them to your customers, just like regular eBay.
- A few weeks after your buyer paid, PayPal Giving Fund, eBay’s partner, will send your donation to TSF.
- Then, eBay will give you a donation receipt and an equal percentage of your fees.
Are you a seller on eBay? Click here to learn more!
You can also support TSF by making a vehicle donation with the Vehicle Donation Program!
Have an old car, boat, truck, motorcycle, trailers, or other types of vehicles taking up space in your home that you have titles and possession of? Call 855-TSF-4-CAR or fill out the online form here to have your vehicle towed for FREE! In return, you will get a tax-deductible donation towards TSF!
Interested in this program? Click here to learn more!
The Good Shop
An additional way you can help TSF is by using The Goodshop!
The Good Shop is an online shop where you can donate to TSF using 3 easy steps:
- Sign up for the Goodshop here and choose to support TSF.
- Shop at your favorite online stores.
- Once you make purchases, Goodshop will donate to TSF.
It couldn’t be simpler! Click here to learn more information and sign up!
Net Green Recycling
One final way that you can help TSF is through our partner Net Green Recycling, to recycle ink cartages!
You can do this in 2 ways:
- Purchase recycled ink cartridges from Net Green Recycling, of which 15% goes to TSF.
- Collect at least 20 recycled ink cartridges and ship them to Net Green Recycling, and they send money back to TSF in return.
Curious about this opportunity? Click here to learn more!
Overall, as you can see, there are many ways that you can contribute to TSF’s cause just by doing your regular banking, shopping, and more! Thank you to our partners for supporting our mission!