TSF encourages professionals to champion the cause in their respective field, professional community, and regionally where they live and practice. Providers stand at the first line of defense in identifying and managing care for Turner Syndrome. There are many ways to improve care outcomes. Realize your impact!
- TSRX – Turner Syndrome Research eXchange, a patient-centered research registry, aims to improve diagnosis age and medical care.
- Council on Infertility – The COI published guidelines on infertility and family planning in women with TS for healthcare providers.
- Transition Task Force – In collaboration with Hormone Health Network, the task force focuses on a smooth transition to adult care.
- Council on Cardiology – The COC is currently developing guidelines similar to the COI, with a focus on the cardiac issues of TS.
- Collaborations with Arcadia University, University of South Carolina, Princeton University, Emory University, Rutgers University, and Long Island University Pope
Join us and contribute your expertise to the life-changing professional initiatives currently underway, or work with us to develop an initiative in your area of interest.