2021fri29oct8:00 pmfri10:00 pmStar Sisters Zoom Meetup 10/29 8PM EDT8:00 pm - 10:00 pm EDT Online Event Organized By: Turner Syndrome Foundation
Star Sister's social event is for all ages, and parents, who want to connect with others in the Turner Syndrome community! Sign up
Star Sister’s social event is for all ages, and parents, who want to connect with others in the Turner Syndrome community!
Girls and women, who were fortunate to attend in person events, have had the experience of making friends, who across the miles, remain inseparable. This meetup will be an informal introduction to people with the hopes of making such connections.
Break-out rooms by age (30+, 20+, 12+) and parents will allow for smaller groups to interact and get to know one another. Here’s what you can expect:
- Join as a whole group for a welcome
- Break out into groups by connection to TS, ie. Caregiver (Parent) or Star Sister (TS)
- Break out into age groups – parents of young children will follow their child to their age related group.
- Break out into topic groups
- Unite for closing remarks
Advanced registration is required. Space is limited, please register early. We look forward to seeing you!
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, you too? I thought I was the only one. C.S. Lewis
(Friday) 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm EDT
Turner Syndrome Foundation800-594-4585 Awareness@tsfusa.org