At the end of each year, Turner Syndrome Foundation holds an annual appeal, a fundraising initiative to generate support for the coming year. Thanks to everyone who gave to last year’s annual appeal, TSF was able to:
- Partner with clinical and university researchers
- Launch the Star Sisters educational webinar series
- Host the Autumn Retreat for the second year in a row
- Continue developing the Council on Cardiology
- Introduce the Tina Talk Turner’s children’s book
- Offer personalized support to women and caregivers
- And more!
There are exciting plans for 2020, and with your donation, we can continue our life changing work to support promising research opportunities and raise great awareness for Turner Syndrome together!
If you prefer to give offline, mail your check payable to Turner Syndrome Foundation, to PO Box 726, Holmdel, NJ 07733 or by call for assistance at (732) 847-3385. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Multiply the impact of your gift by becoming a monthly donor! Monthly donations make it possible for our mission to continue all year long. By spreading your donation throughout the year, you can make your gift easily fit your budget. All you have to do is select “Make this donation recurring” when you checkout!
We thank you for your continued support for this mission!