The holidays are a time when friends, family, coworkers, and more get together to celebrate! There are many reasons to host a holiday party – ugly sweater parties, Secret Santa soirees, and year-end office gatherings to name a few. You can turn any of your usual get-togethers into a Spirit-of-Giving holiday party just by adding a giving back component!
A giving back theme can liven up your usual party or start a new tradition in your neighborhood that your community will appreciate for years to come! Your party doesn’t need to be a fundraising gala or expensive rendezvous – unless you prefer that, of course! A Spirit-of-Giving party isn’t about the decorations; it’s about offering a chance for your guests to do good!
There are a few ways your holiday party can give back to TSF!
- Charge “admission” to your gathering by requesting a fixed amount
- Request on the invitation that guests make a donation
- Provide a space for guests to leave their holiday “gifts” in the form of a donation
Fun Ways to Encourage Your Guests to Give:
- Tell your story at the party, showing guests why this cause is so important to you
- Raffle off exciting items
- Give a special prize to the highest donor
- Share the amount you raised at the end of the party and celebrate it!
Giving back can be just as fun and festive as your usual party – and make it that much more special! So gather your community, support an important cause, and go into the New Year feeling amazing! Get started by completing the interest form below.