We hope all of our friends in the U.S. and Canada enjoyed their holiday last week! Many of you probably spent some time barbecuing, hanging by the pool, and gathering with friends & family. Did you know your next summer bash could benefit Turner Syndrome Foundation? That’s right, you can turn your next BBQ, pool party, lake day, or beach day into a fundraiser for TSF!
How does it work?
- Complete the Event Form and a member of the TSF staff will contact you shortly
- Invite friends and family
- Ask guests to make a donation to TSF
- Brainstorm ways to make fundraising exciting, like asking a local business to donate a raffle item!
- Submit your donation and beam with pride! You may even be featured on the TSF website!
Why is fundraising important?
Fundraising makes everything we do possible! All of our resources, events, and more are made possible by the generous donations of supporters like you! We couldn’t do it without you! Lucky for you, fundraising doesn’t have to be all business, it can be fun – like hosting a pool party in support of TSF! Not a fan of the pool? Barbecue not your thing? Host an event that’s meaningful to you! Like a charity soccer game, golf outing, or wine night. We can’t wait to see what type of event you choose!