Is your daughter busy the weekend of the Autumn Retreat? Maybe your daughter is too young to experience and truly benefit from the Retreat? There are still many reasons why you should consider attending!
- Meet Other Parents. With breakout sessions for parents & caregivers, there is an open opportunity to speak with other parents of Turner Syndrome girls of all ages. Voice your concerns, ask questions, and make friends you can turn to as your daughter grows.
- Meet Girls & Women. Sometimes reading about a Turner Syndrome diagnosis can be scary. However, we know that Turner Syndrome girls can grow to be wonderful, smart, kind, caring young women. Attending the Retreat will give you a first-hand experience of the amazing future your daughter can have.
- Expand Your Understanding of TS. The Autumn Retreat offers presentations from professionals who have experience with Turner Syndrome. The presentations will share insights and info into aspects of TS that your daughter may not experience yet, but probably will in the future. There is nothing wrong with being prepared for what’s to come!
- Find Peace in Nature. Receiving a diagnosis for your child can be challenging – often it’s an emotional journey. Take some time for yourself, to unwind and be surrounded by the solace Camp Ockanickon has to offer. Situated on Lake Stockwell and hidden by New Jersey’s pine trees, Camp Ockanickon is a place to disconnect from everyday life and reconnect with yourself.
- Just Have Fun! Parents need to have a little fun every now and then! A campfire, games, outdoor adventures, and a dance party – there’s something for everyone (and definitely fun to be had)!
So what are you waiting for? Reserve your spot today!
Not sure what we’re talking about? Read about the Retreat here!