Turner Syndrome Awareness Month
February is Turner Syndrome Awareness Month! There are so many ways you can get involved, even if you don’t have a lot of time to spare! It’s so easy to make a difference, so this February we’re calling on YOU to do something to impact Turner Syndrome awareness!
- DONATE – Give to TSF’s mission! This is the easiest and one of the most impactful ways to make a difference! Your support allows us to continue increasing awareness, creating research opportunities, and improving TS care.
- SHARE A VIDEO – Educate your followers on your social media pages by sharing a Turner Syndrome video! Encourage them to share, too, to raise even more TS awareness!
- FUNDRAISE – Host a bake sale, set up a casual day in your office, or create an online fundraiser. There are a ton of fundraising options! Choose the one that’s best for you and encourage your friends and family to support you all February long!
- SHOP – Yes, you read that right! Buy something from the TSF online store and wear it with pride throughout the month of February! T-shirts and wristbands are great conversation starters to get the word out about TS!
- Declare February as TS Awareness Month– Sign the petition to urge legislators to make Turner Syndrome a national priority.
- YOU DECIDE! – Have a great idea about how you can raise TS awareness?! Maybe you’d like to make your own video, maybe you’d like to speak to your doctors and teachers about TS.
Whatever it is, fill out this brief form and we’ll help you get started! If you have any questions contact email@example.com or call 732-847-3385